There are many events that happen regularly year round in Old San Juan. We suggest you call ahead to make sure the even is still going to take place before you go.
- Artisans Market @ Plaza Darsenas
When: All day when cruise ships are in port
Artisans and other vendors can be found in Plaza Darsenas displaying their wares.
- Bohemia Night @ El Toro Salao
When: Thursdays at 8:00 pm
- Discover Nature of Old San Juan
When: Fridays 9:00am – noon
A guided tour through Old San Juan that talks about the ecology of the old city. Reservations required.
- Flamenco Dance Show @ Barachina Restaurant
When: Fridays & Saturdays at 8:00 pm
Cost is free with the purchase of dinner.
- Artisan Exhibits @ Plaza Darsena and Paseo de la Princesa
When: Weekends from 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
Artisans, food, and music
- Live Jazz Music @ Sheraton Hotel
When: Saturdays from 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm
First floor bar.
- Lighthouse Tour @ El Morro Fort
When: Saturdays at 2:30 pm
- Farmers’ Market @ San Juan Museum Courtyard
When: Saturdays from 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
- San Cristóbal Tunnel Tour @ Fort San Cristóbal
When: Sundays at 10:30 am; 45 minutes long
Learn about the role the tunnels played in the defense of the fort
- I Love Puerto Rico Cultural Fest @ Paseo de la Princesa
When: Last Sunday of each month
Live music, food, artisans, and kiosks
- Romantic Sunset Concerts @ Plaza Darsena
When: Last Sunday of each month from 5:30 pm – 8:00 pm
787-721-2400 ext 2215
- Life Inside the Fortification @ El Morro Fort
When: Third Sunday of each month; all day
Live re-enactment of a soldier’s life inside the fort during the 18th century; includes practice, drills, work and free time.
- Artisans’ Sunday @ Museo de las Americas in the Cuartel de Ballajá
When: First Sunday of each month from noon – 5:00 pm